Thursday, 10 June at The Park (SOLD OUT)
It’s what we’ve all been waiting for! The Park is open for Comox Valley disc golf on Thursdays!
Understand that this is a privilege and the result of countless voluntary hours of work. To make this work for everyone that uses the facilities we urge all of our members to remain respectful of our sport, each other, and the staff of The Park.
In accordance with current health regulations, we are only allowed to have 50 players per event, in other words on a Thursday evening, at The Park. While we are hopeful this will change soon, for now it will be a first-come-first-serve scenario. Some other considerations:
- Please note that we do not currently allow multiple registrations, meaning that if you want to register a card or a group of friends, each player will have to be registered individually.
- Start time is 5pm sharp. We encourage players to show up early to ensure a maximum amount of play time. If there are still ball golfers on the course at 5pm, we ask that you respect their right to enjoy the facilities and adapt your play.
- With the possibility of spaces selling out, the CVDGC is implementing a rule of shotgun start to play, meaning different cards (or groups or players) will start their game on different holes simultaneously. Please be patient and remain respectful of other players and their pace of play.
- We encourage players to use UDisc to track scores and rounds at The Park, and share those scorecards with the disc golf community via our Facebook page using our hashtag – #CVDGC.
- Also note that there is an option to order food when you register using the form below. By having a bite before or after your game, and exclusively obtaining your gameplay drinks, from The Park, you will help ensure the longevity of the mutually beneficial relationship between The Park and the Comox Valley Disc Golf Club. Bringing your own alcohol to The Park is strictly prohibited.
Thank you to all of our CVDGC members. This opportunity is a direct result of your support.