I. Bag Tag Rules
- Always have fun and follow the rules and spirit of disc golf.
- The goal is to obtain the lowest numbered Bag Tag possible in fun challenges.
- Carry and display your Bag Tag where others can easily see it at all times.
II. Rules of Engagement
- Members who possess a current Bag Tag may issue/schedule/participate in challenge(s).
- Any member with a tag may challenge any player with a tag, regardless of position.
- Members cannot avoid challenges by leaving the Bag Tag at home or by concealing it.
- Challenges may be made in person, via phone or social media.
- When a challenge has been accepted, neither player can participate in other tag matches until the agreed upon match has taken place.
- Person with the lowest score in the challenge receives the lowest tag immediately after round.
III. Formal Challenges (Me vs You)
- The player receiving a challenge gets to choose the course and format and must make a “fair and reasonable” effort to be available within 2 weeks.
- If the challenger cannot agree to a reasonable time or date for the match within the coming week, the challenge is void and both players may look for new challenges.
- Once the challenge has been agreed upon, any changes must be agreed upon otherwise a forfeiture may occur.
- Your challenge is not complete or valid until you have reported your round.
- Challenges are for one round only unless previously agreed upon.
IV. Casual Round Challenges (CRC)
- Members may casually meet at a course OR run in to each other and decide to compete for bag tags in:
• Head-to-Head (me vs. you) challenges;
• Group Challenges where all members in group swap tags according to score.
Note: Casual round challenges are optional and must be agreed upon before a round starts.
V. Club Day Bag Tag Shuffle
*Report page within 48 hours of playing.
VI. Wins, Ties, and Exchanges
A: The player with the lowest score at the end of the challenge round earns the lowest numbered Bag Tag among the challengers.
Q: I won, when do I receive my winning Bag Tag?
A: Bag Tags must be exchanged immediately following the round.
Q: What happens if we have a tie?
A: In the event of a tie, tags are not exchanged. Players may choose to settle a tie in play-off holes or closest to the pin toss if the player that started with the lowest number Bag Tag agrees.
- Either player completes another, separate tag challenge.
- One week has passed.
- The rematch is taking place during a group round.
• He/She is found to be purposely concealing the Bag Tag, especially with a low number.
• Refusing to carry his/her Bag Tag, especially to events.
• Generally denying Bag Tag access to other members (TBD by 2 or more club officials).
If you lose your Bag Tag, please report it immediately. You may then purchase the next lowest number Bag Tag available. Replacement tags, if available, will cost $10.00.
You must report the results of your round using the submit button on the bag tag report page within 48 hours of playing.